jeudi 22 mai 2008

CHOICE MC - LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE / THIS IS THE B SIDE - 1988 IDLERS


Apres le premier East, le premier Akhenaton aka Chill Phil. Ce serai en effet sa premiere apparition au mic, ici en face b et en français s'il vous plait sur "This Is The B-Side". Une jolie exclu pour vous, enjoy !

ps : Un grand merci a Randal, pour m'avoir gracieusement ripper et photographier le skeud.Pz !

Download

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Enoorme..Funky B-side With CHill Phil !!

Ca vient de la Mé-di-té-ra-née..

Anonyme a dit…

"Chill a débuté, sur la face B."

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Any way I will be subscribing for your augment or even I
fulfillment you access persistently fast.

Also visit my weblog ... click here